We are looking for an engineer to join our electronics department, who will work on the development of European research projects. Its main responsibility will be to design and develop hardware for different projects.
The key responsibilities will include:
– Take part in R & D projects
– Elaborate the specifications of the system in function of the objectives of the project and the initial plans
– Design, develop and test prototypes of innovative products and devices
– Documentation of results and report writing
– Cooperate closely with technical partners and other departments
The ideal candidate shall have:
– Technical engineering: Electronics, telecommunications or industrial
– Minimum experience of one year in schematic PCB design.
– Experience in test circuits and knowledge in electronic instrumentation.
– Knowledge in power and analog electronics.
– Knowledge of Altium Designer will be desirable
– Previous experience in embedded system will be desirable
– Fluent English (spoken and written)
– Demonstrated problem solving skills
– Ability to work independently or within an international team