We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to support projects that require machinery design (2D and 3D), design and dimensioning of process plants, and product design and industrialization.
The selected candidate will join the Industrial Processes department. This department covers a wide variety of specialties within Industrial Engineering, including: mechanical engineering, environmental and processes engineering, and electrical and automation engineering.
Some of the services that we offer include: Design and development of products, industrialization of the product, rapid prototyping, testing of creation processes, design and optimization of industrial processes (design and review of P&ID), total industrial automation, electronic design of industrial machinery, among others.
- More than 3 years in similar position.
- Technical engineering degree, specialized in mechanics.
- Experience in design of automatic machines.
- Experience in design of process equipment (tanks, reactors, etc.)
- Preparation of technical documentation (calculations, manuals, construction project, etc.)
- Advanced level of Solid Works.
- Spoken and written English.
- A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in science, technology and industry.
- On the job training and participation in workshops to achieve the tasks above.
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary with other benefits.
- Possibility of remote working once or twice a week
- Language courses
- Snacks and drinks
Does this sound appealing?
We encourage candidates to participate in our recruitment process. Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com