We are looking for a proactive and organized Computer Vision Engineer to join our Software team and give support to R&D European Projects.
As part of the job, will be responsible of:
- Be part of our team for work on image processing and computer vision areas
- Execute developments for computer vision and image processing to operate as a standalone module or integrated with Artificial Intelligence modules
- Analyze and define solutions to solve the requirements of each project
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar (Master is a plus)
- 3/4+ years relevant experience on Image processing / computer vision.
- Strong C++ Software development skills and knowledge of a scripting language.
- Basic knowledge in pattern recognition and classification, machine/deep learning.
- Image processing skills: (color) image segmentation, texture enhancement, super-resolution techniques and denoising.
- Knowledge in the following tools: JIRA, SVN and BitBucket
- Desired Tools: git, opencv (required) itk, tensorflow and boost, cmake (optional)
- Knowledge in: Multithreading, CUDA programming, computer vision hardware (cameras, optics, lighting) will be an added value
- English advanced
- A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in science, technology and industry.
- On the job training and participation in workshops to achieve the tasks above.
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary with other benefits.
- Possibility of remote working once or twice a week
- Language courses
Does this sound appealing?
We encourage candidates to participate in our recruitment process. Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or directly APPLY HERE with your Linkedin profile.