We are looking for a talented:
EU Project Coordinator (H2020)
to join our team in Barcelona
We are looking for a proactive and organized Project Coordinator to give support to our Business Unit, focused on European proposals.
- Being responsible for European and National funding programs: analysis, coordination, and administrative tasks.
- Being responsible for the administrative tasks relating to the European Commission Portal for all of our clients: creating new accounts, checking eligibility criteria and administrating documents.
- Being in charge of proposal submissions and negotiating with the European Commission.
- Giving support to the sales team with contracts and administrative tasks related to customers.
- Coordinating the proposal writing team’s tasks to achieve the objectives and deadlines of the project submissions.
- Checking the proposals’ structure before the submission deadline.
- Organizing and following up on our clients’ contracts.
- Preparing databases for the Business Unit.
- Providing financial support to the European Project Managers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent in International Relations, Economics or Business will be valued but not mandatory.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English (First Certificate).
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Demonstrable problem-solving capabilities, personal initiative, and strong communication skills.
- Experience working with clients.
- A good command of MS Office
- Experience in European projects
- A unique experience working in an international, dynamic, and growing group in science, technology and industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- A competitive salary and other benefits.
- The possibility of working from home once a week.
- Language courses.