We are looking for a talented Business Developer to join our team in Barcelona and support the roll out of Bettair® technology. Bettair® is an Internet of Things (IoT) platform that permits, for the first time, to map air pollution in cities on a previously unimaginable scale based on a large deployment of outstandingly accurate gas sensors by using an advanced post-processing algorithm. The platform includes Hardware (gas sensor network), Software (back/front end) for cities and an APP for citizens. We are far more advanced than our competitors in terms of accuracy and reliability. It is important to note that the complementary secondary networks for air pollution are an imminent market that is going to exploit in the coming months.
- Screening activities in order to identify local and national opportunities including Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCPs), Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions (PPIs) and Public Procurement tenders opportunities (at national, and at European level).
- Identify and collaborate with key smart city players to in order be invited in strong tenders.
- Identify local players to install the technology
- Lead the preparation of the request for proposal (RFP) document, if necessary.
- Identify third parties (smart city integrators, telcos, etc.) interested on integrating Bettair technology.
- Design, implement and follow-up the sales strategy along with top management.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- Understand customer needs and provide customer service in a timely and effective manner.
- Work with tools for managing clients such as SugarCRM.
What you bring to the table:
- Several years of expertise in public procurements (tenders) for smart cities.
- Proven expertise in the sector (business contacts).
- Desirable an engineering degree (preferably Telecommunications or Electronics).
- Demonstrable negotiation capabilities, and customer service and communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (French is desirable).
What’s in it for you?
- Whether you are an early bird or night owl, we allow flexible schedule so you can work when you are most productive
- Great work-life balance: work at home once a week
- Learn a new language or perfect a language you’ve been working on with our free language courses
- Work hard, play hard: enjoy our many team-building activities throughout the year.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks free of charge
- International team of like-minded colleagues
Sounds interesting? Apply directly to the link or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org