We are seeking for a confident Mobile Developer with imagination and creative flair to promote new growth of our capabilities and our IT team in our office in Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona), working in R&D and development of European Research Projects.
The key responsibilities of the Software Engineer will include:
· Participates as a member of the software development team
· Develop and maintain applications on Android and iOS devices using cutting-edge technology
· Research and utilize Bluetooth BLE and WiFi to connect personal devices with smart phones
· Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
The ideal candidate shall have:
· Degree education in a Computer Science discipline
· Experience working as a native Mobile Apps developer
· Required knowledge: Android and iOS native development, BLE, REST APIs consumption, git.
· Desired knowledge: NFC, Signal processing, GNU/Linux and embedded systems
· Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities; creative thinking, personal initiative and strong communication skills.
· Capacity to work both independently and within an international team.
· A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in science, technology and industry.
· Flexible working hours and a competitive salary with other benefits.
· On the job training and participation in workshops to achieve the tasks above.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com.
or APPLY HERE