We are looking for a talented Project Manager, highly passionate about technology and management, to process the lifecycle of projects.
As part of the job, will be responsible of:
- Coordinate the complete execution of the project, from negotiation to project closure, including technical development and budget controlling.
- Organize and manage the work of the team to achieve the objectives.
- Ensure high quality and timely execution of the project tasks within the project budget.
- Preparation of Technical Reports and Project Proposals
- Organize project meetings and give presentations in front of public
- Assist the client with the preparation of business plans, feasibility study.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Engineering Degree (Telecommunications, Software or Electronics).
- Experience in Project Management, mainly in Research projects.
- Fluency in English is a must (both written and spoken), advanced level.
- Experience in Product Development and preparation of Business Plans.
- Ability to cooperate with industrial partners, engineers and scientists.
- Willingness to travel frequently both nationally and internationally; Driver’s license.
- Good command of MS Office and strong internet research skills, using different search engines and databases.
- Responsiveness and ability to perform different tasks; Accuracy, reliability and ability to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities; Creative thinking, personal initiative and strong communication skills.
- A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in science, technology and industry.
- On the job training and participation in workshops to achieve the tasks above.
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary with other benefits.
- Possibility of remote working once or twice a week
- Language courses
- Snacks and drinks
Does this sound appealing?
We encourage candidates to participate in our recruitment process. Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
or APPLY HERE: