IoT & Wearables Engineering
- Bluetooth: Custom Design connected devices based either on Classic Bluetooth or Bluetooth Low Energy.
- GMS/GPRS/3G/LTE: Mobile communication networks are vastly used to transmit voice & data services.
- GNSS/DGPS/RTK: Development of LBS applications based on satellite navigation technologies.
- WiFi/WiMAX: Wireless networks providing data links to transmit a variety of services.
- SIGFOX: Communication solutions (private) to transmit a variety of services.
- PLC: Power Line Communications provide high-rate connectivity using existing wires (AC or DC).
- Femtocells: Development of Femtocells-based applications to provide radio mobile coverage at low cost and with lightweight devices.
- Motion and movement: Accelerometers and gyroscope providing 9-dimension information about acceleration and orientation of the device.
- Human Machine-Interface: Sensors to interact with the product and technology such as touch or proximity sensors.
- Medical Sensors: Oximetry and Pulse sensor based on photoplethysmography (PPG) technique can provide information about oxygen level and pulse in wearable products.
- Ultrasonic sensors: Ultrasound sensing technologies are used in biomedical applications (echography), motion and position sensors, sonar systems, material characterisation, defect detection and many other applications.
- Power Architecture: Defining the power architecture of the system is critical to ensure minimum consumption and efficiency.
- Battery Management: The need of protection, ensure safety while charging and management battery use, are important key features for battery-based system.
- Wireless Power: Wireless power is able to charge battery without the need of wired connection making this solution ideal for consumer and environmental environment.
- Energy harvesting: Obtaining energy from the solar or other sources such as RF or motion.
- Complete Product-Development: We offer a complete product development process, from designing your product to manufacturing it to be ready to the market entry.
- Integrated development: We are experts in integration of hardware and firmware development to provide a complete solution.
- Embedded systems: We are able to integrate from basic microcontroller for limited functionalities to Linux/Android-based processors in your product.
- Quality & Certifications: We follow best practise in engineering (V-model) to ensure the quality of our products. Furthermore, we support our client in pass of all EMC and required certifications to facilitate market entry.