- Web applications: From Backend APIs to Frontend, offering a trendy and professional design.
- Microservices: Flexible and independent deployment of applications with better scalability.
- Integration platforms: Development of middleware for communicating heterogeneous services.
- IoT platforms: Monitor whatever you need and visualize data – 2 history, create alarm configurations, and generate custom data from
different data sources.
- Data repositories: Relational and non-relational databases. Time series databases.
- Industrial and enterprise solutions: Remote industrial monitoring. Industrial integration. Data Warehousing. Business intelligence solutions.
- Native applications: Android and iOS native apps development with Swift, Objective-C, and Java.
- Integration with devices: Integration with external devices using Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth Classic, WiFi and Serial communication.
- Gateway for IoT solutions: Retrieve data from external devices and synchronise with cloud platforms using MQTT or HTTPS calls.
- Secure storage: Data encryption and keys storage in a secure location.
- UX & responsive design: User interface development for mobile usage, based on UX concepts.
- Firmware update Over-the-Air solutions: Wireless firmware devices update using Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity.
- High performance algorithms: Data processing using C++ algorithms integrated in Android and iOS apps.
- Expert systems & recommenders: Software to simulate the problem-solving behaviour of an expert.
- Optimisation problems: Algorithms for optimizing the performance of industrial processes.
- Data analysis for big data: Statistical analysis of sensor data for data estimation, data forecasting, the creation of data
clusters, & data classification.
- Semantic analysis and natural language processin (NLP): Software to analyse, understand, summarize, and generate
- Controlling processes: Industrial robots, autonomous vehicles, quality control, process automation.
- Detecting events: Surveillance, perimeter protection, people counting, traffic control, access control.
- Organization information: Indexing databases of images or sequences, automated classification.
- Modelling objects or environments: Industrial inspection, medical imaging, topographical modelling, non-invasive and
- Image analysis: Detect image defects, inspect image contents.