- Controlling processes: industrial robots, autonomous vehicles.
- Detecting events: Surveillance, people counting.
- Organization information: Indexing databases of images or sequences.
- Modelling objects or environments: Industrial inspection, medical imaging, topographical modelling.
- Image analysis: Detect image defects, inspect image contents
How It Works?
Image Processing: Noise filtering, regions/edges extraction.
Feature Extraction: Color, appearance, motion, structure.
Detection: Objects, body parts, locations, etc.
Recognition: People, faces, gestures, scenes, objects.
Other: GPU, robotics, machine learning, photography.
- Deep Learning applied to computer vision solutions: used for object detection and tracking, object classification, verification, etc.
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANN): Development of industrial ANN-based applications allowing problem customisation. ANN can be used for controlling industrial processes, forecasting variables and classifying events among others.
- Classification: Supervised machine learning applied to the classification of data samples in different predefined groups.
- Anomaly detection: Unsupervised Machine learning applied to the detection of abnormal behaviour and/or abnormal events and outliers.
Other Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Expert Systems & Recommenders: Software to simulate the problem solving behaviour of an expert.
- Optimization Problems: Algorithms for optimising the performance of industrial process.
- Data analysis: Statistical analysis of sensor data for performing data estimation, data forecasting, data clusterization and data classification.
- Semantic Analysis and Natural Language Processing (NLP): Software to analyse, understand summarize and generate human language.
- Device Integration & Bluetooth 4.0: Use personal smartphones for data mining using wireless and low powered sensors.
- Geolocation Apps: Use geographical information to provide additional services to current applications.
- Professional apps: Development of applications for specific industries and sectors.
- Direct consumer interaction: Procedures to obtain information and feedback in real time from customers.
- Customizable UI: Customisable user interfaces for different users and ages.
- Web applications: Application software that runs on a web browser, they are popular due to the ubiquity of web browsers and the convenience of using it as a client.
- Microservices architecture: We develop flexible and independently deployable functional services that achieve the application overall goals by cooperating.
- Integration platforms: Cloud platforms that provide the necessary middleware for communication heterogeneous services.
- Data repositories: Relational and non-relational databases. Timeseries databases.
- Industrial and enterprise solutions: Remote industrial monitoring. Industrial integration. Data Warehousing. Business intelligence solutions.