What It’s For:
- Controlling Processes: Industrial robots, autonomous vehicles.
- Detecting Events: Surveillance, people-counting.
- Organization Information: Indexing databases of images or sequences.
- Modelling Objects or Environments: Industrial inspection, medical imaging, topographical modelling.
- Image Analysis: Detection of image defects, inspection of image contents.
How It Works
Image Processing: Noise filtering, regions/edges extraction.
Feature Extraction: Colour, appearance, motion, structure.
Detection: Objects, body parts, locations, etc.
Recognition: People, faces, gestures, scenes, objects.
Other: GPU, robotics, machine learning, photography.
- Deep Learning Applied to Computer Vision Solutions: Used for object detection and tracking, object classification, verification, etc.
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANN): Development of industrial ANN-based applications allowing for problem customisation. ANN can be used for controlling industrial processes, forecasting variables and classifying events among others.
- Classification: Supervised machine learning applied to the classification of data samples in different pre-defined groups.
- Anomaly Detection: Unsupervised machine learning applied to the detection of abnormal behaviour and/or abnormal events and outliers.
Other Artificial Intelligence Solutions
- Expert Systems & Recommenders: Software to simulate the problem-solving behaviour of an expert.
- Optimization Problems: Algorithms for optimising the performance of industrial processes.
- Data Analysis: Statistical analysis of sensor data for data estimation, data forecasting, the creation of data clusters, and data classification.
- Semantic Analysis and Natural Language Processing (NLP): Software to analyse, understand summarize, and generate human language.
- Device Integration & Bluetooth 4.0: Use personal smartphones for data mining using wireless and low powered sensors.
- Geolocation Apps: Use geographical information to provide additional services to current applications.
- Professional apps: Development of applications for specific industries and sectors.
- Direct consumer interaction: Procedures to obtain information and feedback in real time from customers.
- Customizable UI: Customisable user interfaces for different users and ages.
- Web Applications: Application software that runs on a web browser. They are popular due to the ubiquity of web browsers and the ease of use for clients.
- Microservices Architecture: We develop flexible and independently deployable functional services that lead to the achieval of overall goals via cooperation.
- Integration Platforms: Cloud platforms that provide the necessary middleware for heterogeneous communication services.
- Data Repositories: Relational and non-relational databases. Time-series databases.
- Industrial and Enterprise Solutions: Remote industrial monitoring. Industrial integration. Data Warehousing, Business intelligence solutions.