Ateknea has extensive experience in acquiring financing for research, development and innovation projects through European funding programs aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The preparation of grant proposals is an essential part of this work.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our team as a Proposal Manager
The key responsibilities of the Proposal Manager will include:
• Drafting grant proposals in English, according to the specifications of the financing program and our internal guidelines.
• Investigating the market and economic feasibility of new products and services.
• Analyzing and validating innovative project concepts in the proposal preparation phase.
• Preparing case studies, business plans and exploitation agreements.
• Collaborating in consortium building and innovation management activities.
• Coordinating in the proposal preparation stage with engineers, scientists and industrial partners.
• Reviewing and submitting technical project reports.
The ideal candidate shall have:
• A university degree (Science/Technology or Business oriented).
• Fluency in English and Spanish (spoken and written).
• Experience in grant proposal writing, communications or related field requiring the preparation of written material in English.
• Proven track record in national or European financing programs, research/innovation projects or European institutions is an advantage.
• Experience in preparing Business Plans• Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities; creative thinking, personal initiative and strong communication skills.• Ability to commit to customer milestones and service levels.• Ability to work independently, autonomous thinking. Proactive approach to investigating and discovering solutions.
• A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in technology.
• Flexible working hours. Possibility of remote working (teleworking)
• A unique office athmosfere with free drinks and snacks
• Competitive salary with other benefits.
• Career development plan. Access to conferences and training, internal tech sessions.
• Language courses