We’re looking for a Innovation Manager to help growing our business, exploring the markets, commiting clients and optimizing benefits. As part of the job, will be responsible of: – Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business. – Research and build relationships with new clients. – Plan approaches and pitches: Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives. – Assist the client with the preparation of business plan, feasibility study. – Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Supplying management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests.
The ideal candidate shall have:
– Engineering Degree is a MUST (Telecommunication, Industrial or Electronics prefered)
– +2 year experience in the sales sector, preferably in B2B technology services.
– Fluency in English is a must (both written and spoken), advanced level.
– Experience in Product Development and preparation of Business Plans.
– Ability to cooperate with industrial partners, engineers and scientists.
– Willingness to travel frequently both nationally and internationally; Driving license.
– Good command of MS Office and strong internet research skills, using different search engines and databases.
– Responsiveness and ability to perform different tasks; Accuracy, reliability and ability to meet deadlines;
– Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities; Creative thinking, personal initiative and strong communication skills.
– A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in science, technology and industry.
– Flexible working hours
– Competitive salary with other benefits.
– Career development plan
Apply in the link below: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/267814755/