We are looking for two Project Managers (SW and HW), passionate about technology and management, to process the lifecycle of projects.
As part of the job, the person will be responsible for:
– Coordinate the complete execution of the project, from negotiation to project closure, including technical development and budget.
– Organize and manage the work of the team to achieve the objectives.
– Ensure high quality and timely execution of the project tasks within the project budget.
– Preparation of Technical Reports and Project Proposals.
– Organize project meetings and give presentations.
– Assist the client with the preparation of business plans and feasibility study.
The ideal candidate has:
– An engineering degree is a MUST (Software or Electronics)
– 1-2 year experience as a project manager or a team leader.
– Fluency in English is a must (both written and spoken), advanced level.
– Experience in product development and preparation of Business Plans.
– Ability to cooperate with industrial partners, engineers and scientists.
– Experience with JIRA will be highly valued.
– Willingness to travel occasionally nationally and internationally.
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
-Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and strong communication skills.
– A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in science, technology and industry.
– Flexible working hours.
– Possibility of working from home once a week.
– Language courses.
– Other benefits.