We are looking for a qualified Industrial Technical Engineer (or with a degree), specialized in industrial electronics (automation and control), to support projects that needs PLC programming (SIEMENS, Beckoff) and SCADA applications (Indsoft, WinCC).
The selected candidate will join the Industrial Processes department. This department covers a wide variety of specialities within Industrial Engineering, including: mechanical engineering, environmental and processes engineering, and electrical and automation engineering.
Some of the services that we offer include: Design and development of products, industrialization of the product, rapid prototyping, testing of creation processes, design and optimization of industrial processes (design and review of P&ID), total industrial automation, electronic design of industrial machinery, among others.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Three or more years in a similar position
- A degree in technical engineering, or computer engineering, specialized in industrial electronics
- Programming experience to IEC 61131-3 standard. We work with the structured text format.
- Programming and configuration of frequency controllers
- Step by step programming of servos and motors
- Protocols TCB ModBus, RTU Modbus, Ethernet IP, etc.
- Written and spoken English
- A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in science, technology and industry.
- On the job training and participation in workshops to achieve the tasks above.
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary with other benefits.
- Possibility of remote working once or twice a week
- Language courses
- Snacks and drinks
Does this sound appealing?
We encourage candidates to participate in our recruitment process. Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR APPLY HERE